How to use Gann's Square of Nine Intraday Calculator
Gann Square of 9 - Introduction
Gann relied heavily on geometrical and numerical relationships
and created several tools to help with his work. Among these
tools are the Square of Nine, Square of 144, and the Hexagon.
The Square of Nine, or Square as we will refer to here, can be
constructed in at least two ways. The static Square has the
number 1 at the center and the dynamic Square has the historic
low of the time series in the center.
The Square of 9 is basically a spiral of numbers. The initial
value can be found in the center of the spiral. This value is
then increased by moving in a spiral form. Normally the center
value is 1 and the step is one creating the spiral Read more...
1. This calculator is meant for trading only intraday.
2. Enter the LTP ( or WAP - Weighed Average Price )of any stock / index/ underlying anytime during the market hours.
3. The ideal time is 15min - 1hr after market opens.
4. If you are unable to find the WAP price, you can also enter average or last trade price of the stock / underlying.
5. After entering the price, click calculate button.
6. You will get the buy and sell recommendations.
7. Follow the recommendations you get to trade.
8. For More Detailed explanation, please download the help document given above.